Security of Information
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Terms of Sale
The risk of loss for items purchased by you pass to you upon our delivery of the items to the carrier pursuant to our standard terms of sale.
Termination and Effect of Termination
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Agreement or revoke any or all of your rights granted under this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
This Site may be accessed from countries other than the United States. This Site may contain products or references to products that are not available outside of the United States. Any such references do not imply that such products will be made available outside the United States. If you access and use this Site outside the United States you are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Except as otherwise provided in the standard terms of sale that govern the sale of each product on this site, the products offered for sale on it and the transactions conducted through it are provided by us on an “as is” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site except as provided. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. This site may include inaccuracies, mistakes or typographical errors. We do not warrant that the content will be uninterrupted or error free.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our total liability to you for any damages (regardless of the foundation for the action) shall not exceed in the aggregate the amount of fees actually paid by you to us during the month immediately preceding the act allegedly giving rise to our liability.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
This site is created and controlled by us in the State of California, USA. As such, the laws of the State of California will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Cookies and related technologies
What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below.
- Advertiser website activity: This is data about your browsing activity on the Advertiser’s website. For example, which pages you visited and when, and what items you placed into your online shopping cart.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access the Advertiser’s website. For example, your device’s IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Data from Advertising Partners: This is data that we receive from other digital advertising companies that we work with (“Advertising Partners”) to help us deliver ads to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some Advertisers or other third party ad platforms choose to share with us, such as your “Customer ID” with an Advertiser or an identifier associated with a hashed (not readable) version of your email address. We may work with these Advertising Partners to synchronize their unique, anonymous identifiers to our own to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device.
- Email and Postal Addresses from Advertisers: Some Advertisers choose to share actual email addresses and postal addresses about their customers with us, so that (with the help of Advertising Partners) we can help the Advertiser serve targeted ads to customers. Also, we may assist an Advertiser with sending emails to customers (for instance, if the Advertiser is using our SendRoll service). We use the Advertiser’s supplied e-mail and postal addresses for the purpose of assisting that particular Advertiser.
- Hashed email addresses: If an Advertiser allows, we may collect hashed versions of the emails that are entered on that Advertiser’s site. These hashed emails are used as an additional identifier to help us better target ads for Advertisers, including across multiple devices or browsers.
- We use this data to help our Advertisers identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you. We also use this data to operate, improve and enhance our services including enhancing the data points we or our Advertising Partners have about a particular user, browser, or device, or to target, optimize, cap, or synchronize advertising.
Your choices for opting out
- To opt out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications follow the below instructions, for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”
Opting out will not prevent you from seeing ads, but those ads will likely be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The ads might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
Some internet browsers allow users to send a “Do Not Track” signal to websites they visit. We do not respond to this signal.
In addition, You can also request that we delete your information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that in many cases, we hold identifiable information only on behalf of our Advertiser clients, and we may instead direct you to contact them.
Please send any questions or comments regarding this Site to: firstname.lastname@example.org